1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of the www.bedetti.it site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult the site.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with web services, accessible electronically at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.bedetti .com. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / CE, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular,the collection of personal data on the Internet with the aim of identifying the minimum measures that will have to be implemented towards the persons concerned to guarantee the loyalty and lawfulness of such practices (in application of articles 6, 7, 10 and 11 of directive 95/46 / THERE IS).
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.bedetti.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, must legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data that may be processed as a result of using the site internet and any other data used for the provision of web-related services, marketing and all advertising.
2. With regard to this website, the owner and manager of the treatment is: the Legal Representative of Bedetti Srl, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Data processing place
1. The treatments connected to the web services offered by this site (physically resident on servers connected to the network by an external provider) are carried out at the headquarters of the data controller and are only handled by duly authorized processors. No data deriving from web services is communicated or disclosed to external structures or external subjects, except in the case of occasional maintenance operations and unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of user requests.
III - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- - internet protocol address (IP);
- - type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- - name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- - date and time of visit;
- - web page of origin of the visitor and exit;
- - possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner. Given the nature of the treatment, suitable and preventive safety measures are adopted and implemented in addition to the minimums in accordance with the provisions of art. 31 of the Code.To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the email address: email@example.com is welcome.
4. The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the law.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities.
2. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
3 - Types of data processed
1 - Navigation data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response,the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
2 - Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the compilation of any forms, involves the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message .
3 - Cookies
No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used for the transmission of personal information, nor are persistent cd cookies of any type used, or systems for tracking users. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-calledsession cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
4 - Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests or information relating to promotions and commercial operations carried out by the owner of
IV - USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c.2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights
2. The www.bedetti.it site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- - the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, their updating, correction, integration or limitation of the processing that concerns him or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- - the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- - the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
5. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
V - DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the data.
VI - CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21 May 2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.